Author Topic: A Visit to Tiny Roaster  (Read 1390 times)

sydney1128

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
A Visit to Tiny Roaster
« on: December 08, 2016, 11:39:12 AM »
Visited Tiny Roaster last weekend for the very first time and here are some photos to share.....

A decent place in Clementi with nice environment to enjoy your morning or afternoon coffee.
Check it out!

http://the-tiny-roaster.myshopify.com

Wizardofoz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: A Visit to Tiny Roaster
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 10:19:10 PM »
These guys are just over the road from my place.

coffee is drip or filter only no espresso shots, but they do sell beans - bit pricey for my taste tho.

A few options around my area now with Buttercake and Cream around the corner from TTR and Baker and Cook at Clementi Arcade

sydney1128

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 12:31:40 PM »
Hey bro Wizardofoz, not aware you are living near by.
This is my first visit there with my kids as hardly travel so far to the west from the east!
I thought they also have espresso machine but maybe more popular for their drip or filter coffee.
Where in SG you suggest to get better beans at better price?
Would love to try them out!

Wizardofoz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 02:36:22 PM »
The funny thing I think they do have a nice espresso machine but its not used for customer coffee brews, they really only concentrate on drip in the shop for sales.

I prefer Highlander at $12 a 250gm bag and always fresh, but try others if i see them on my travels and have some confidence in the roaster. They are my regular brew. Sometimes I get gifted from Bros here too and thats always nice and try to return the favour when I can.

Getting freshly roasted here is getting better and some places import by air delivery so roasting dates are still OK but it costs more of course.

I recalled some I got from TTR over the road were like $19-21 which is a little high for me on a regular basis.

oceanpriest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 02:14:25 PM »
Have you try Tiong Hoe Specialty Coffee at Stirling Road? The barista there is certified q-grader 

sydney1128

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 04:41:46 PM »
Not yet....
There are still a lot of cafes I need to visit locally !!!  :-*

RandalllCrics

A Visit to Tiny Roaster
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 01:15:50 AM »
im jealous haha, it would be a dream of mine to visit the monroeville mall & pittsburgh hope you enjoy it