Singapore HiFi Stereo Equipment discussion forum > Audio CD/SACD/LP

What LPs have you just bought?

(1/17) > >>

Macrotrust:
I am going to start a new thread here- coming from Xtremeplace i thought it is best to find a new forum where our Singapore content is preserved not besieged by Aussie "ruler" with the objective of monetarising their investment as to hit their KPI with the number of new membership created. The forum should be open to all viewer without any registration. If people are passionate they will join. Why restrict viewing where there is no intellectual property involved - it is about having fun with like minded people to share and exchange view. 

The above LPs are really good- dont miss it- cause once production is over- it take many yrs to print or repress. do not think they will repress cause there are so many Jazz titles. Get the Tone Poet- value for money.

Music Matter Jazz is the best sounding- but it is premium pricing for most people.

jb:
welcome to the forum, agree that Xtremeplace has change till I cannot recongise it anymore... hope more Xtremeplacer able to share their view here and  our hobby.

sydney1128:
Hi Macrotrust, welcome to HiFiCafe.
Do invite all your friends over to chat & share all about music ! We love to hear it.

Where did you buy these vinyl from? Locally or imported?

Macrotrust:
All these LPs sourced locally and overseas. I buy record all over the world. Usually prefer USA as their shipment is affordable.

i am collectors of Good Sounding Jazz Lps- usually Blue Note and Japaness Jazz- they are one the best sounding LPs.

Sooner or later all will migrate here from the Ex-Xtremeplace members.

Macrotrust:

SRX is a carbonless formula that not only decreases background noise but increases dynamic range and musical detail, perhaps because the silent backgrounds reveal these important musical cues. SRX makes for the quietest backgrounds, the highest resolution, the most music.

The best sounding that you can get-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version