Author Topic: Goodbye SNA  (Read 3463 times)

Wizardofoz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Goodbye SNA
« on: June 28, 2021, 11:30:56 AM »
In an SN post I have said my bit...and I quote

"I've lost all my feedback (over 9 years of posting in XPL) and never had interest in a regional global forum never mind the chaos of a global one.

XPL was by Singaporeans for Singapore and fortunately we have other local users who are fulfilling this need now. And in this regard you will likely see very little of the really active XPL users back here - IMHO.

Goodbye to you all in the rest of the world as I dont have time to in my life to contribute in a global platform.

Good luck @Marc ... wish you all great times ahead but I doubt ill be dropping in here much now, so have fun guys - too much flashy advertising and visual distractions now that detracts greatly from the content.

A Kiwi who is homed in Singapore.

Wiz Out."

jb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye SNA
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 12:15:34 PM »
yes agree the SNA web site has became too commercial that I seldom visit the site lately and anyway soon all the local will migrate to local Singapore forum that will serve it purpose. Such a waste for the EX- Xtremeplace web site.

Francis Huang

• Freshman member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 12:26:39 PM »
So messy over there. Lost all local flavours

jb

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 12:36:25 PM »
Just try to login SNA, but not able to already. Think they want all users to register as new users and start over again. Anyway so be it , good bye SNA and thanks for the 10 plus yrs that serve me well.

sydney1128

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 12:42:38 PM »
Is a pity...
But hey, welcome to HiFiCafe.
Feel free to share and contribute all on music and gadgets!